I feel tempted to cram a dozen random facts about me in this section but I can imagine that would be a very pretentious thing to do.
So I will just stick to sharing a few things about myself. You know what, you likely came here for a reason. Here’s possibly more than 15 but definitely less than 35 facts about myself:
I’m a twenty-two year-old person who has always loved to write. Not writing anything meaningful per say, just writing in general. I enjoy gathering my thoughts and crafting pieces out of them. I also love to think. A lot. I’m also painfully self-aware which means I tend to overthink. Thinking has fortunately helped with my writing while overthinking has done the exact opposite. What if my writing is absurd and horrible and leads many people astray into the wraths of ignorance?! My overthinking brain warned each time I endeavored in a writing task. What a pain.
Anyways, to cut this short (unlikely), besides writing and being a self-tormenting perfectionist, I would say that the following are my primary passions in life (in particular, carefully considered and overthought order):
- Books, usually consumed in the form of audiobooks
- Stoic philosophy;
- Photography (okay, iPhone photography)
- The environment (humans are the worst)
- Womens Rights (men are the worst? nah, I’m probably an underqualified feminist)
- Travelling (diagnosis: recovering Airbnb addict)
- Minimalism, because less is more, except when it comes to this list
- Clean eating (but for full transparency: I am 55 % kale and 45% baskin robbins love potion ice cream)
- Meditation, I am so sorry this is last Tolle.
If you’re still reading this, you probably also want to know that my 9-5 comprises my office job as a lawyer, which I love. When I am not serving people with legal notices, I like to contemplate about human existance and spend time with my loved ones.
Oops. I just spent 45 minutes marketing myself. I, am the worst.